Tuesday 6 May 2014

Met Gala Ball 2014:: Amanda Peet, Donatella Versace, Kim and Kanye, Dita Von Teese, Christy Turlington, Lena Dunham

I feel like Amanda is punking us. Every time she walks the red carpet, it's like she's taking the piss a little. Like there's so much potential, but then her arms look like Beetlejuice just regurgitated them. And a big dirty spider wove it's web all over her just for kicks. 
So I got Tiny to review a lot of these dresses with me. She didn't see this one, so I am just going to say it: swamp monster. 
It must be really hard work to be so awesome. *cough* I wish I had the same amount of self-love that Kanye does. Kim looks pretty gorgeous, and I really love her shoes. But I can't help but wonder if she got a wax recently. 
 Dita Von Teese I don't believe has ever put a fashion foot wrong. Drama, style. BOOM! Nailed it. 
I am going to be frank. I really love Christy Turlington. And have so since I was a teenager. And this? This tips me over. I adore her. Truly. Really. I think Ed might too.
Oh crumbs. You know I will champion Lena any which way, but not today. This dress is wrong dot com on anyone. It looks like origami gone wrong. Say no to origami dresses Lena. 

No comments: