Tuesday 30 September 2014

More Frocks!

I haven't finished with the frocking inspiration for Frocktober. I've got so much to share with you. 

In fact, I'm delighted to announce four more brilliant sponsors who've generously come onboard to help me navigate 31 frocks in 31 days.


Boden Amy Dress $198: I am always a sucker for this classic 50s shape - full skirt, nipped in at the waist. And I always feel good wearing this style - so feminine and perfect (and effortlessly chic) for work to cocktails. Yes. I love it. 


Fabrik Linen Hanky Dress $149.95: I am big loving the simple lines of this dress. Wear it as is, or accessorise to the hilt, it's going to look stylish no matter what - and as it's linen it's perfect for our hot summer, and improves with age. 


Madeleine Charles Orlando Vest Dress: This is hot. Sleek. Sophisticated - and another beautiful frock that you can put on and feel complete without needing to accessorise. That's always, ALWAYS a win in my book! 


Birdsnest Had Me At Hello Lace Dress (Boho Bird) $129.95: This is honestly the dreamiest, most beautiful, pretty, feminine dress - I imagine as soon as you put it on, stress levels dissipate, and all is well with the world. Pronto. 

No comments: