Saturday 11 October 2014

Frocktober 2014:: Day 11 - Low Key



I've hit the wall and I'm only 1/3 of the way in.

Want to know what would float my boat and buoy my spirits?

If you sponsored me. That's the ticket!

How? Click through here. Any sized donation is welcome!

Why? To help fund research into ovarian cancer. There's currently no early detection test. One Australian woman dies every 10 hours from this silent killer.

When? Right now! Don't wait until 31st October. It's like waiting for a puff of wind at the finishing line. I need support the whole month because this dressing up gig is freaking exhausting! Being on show like some 'best in show' poodle? Yep. It's got me beat.

Many thanks to my blogging buddies who have supported my efforts, by sharing my story:

Wee Birdy
Foxs Lane
The Transcontinental Affair


Dress: Gorman

No comments: