A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away three friendly bloggers tagged me. I've been a naughty little poppet and have not played along. Tonight is the night my friends!
Pip at Meet Me At Mikes, melliemoomoo and Cindy at Bug & Pop - here I go. I've played this before, but you know me, I've got loads of quirky yet boring facts that I can share and bore you with.
1. Years ago, pre-Matt, pre-children, I lived in a little unit. It got broken into while I was asleep. I woke up while a hand was reaching through the window. I often wondered what I would do in this situation. I stood on top of my bed and in this deep, gutteral voice said 'Get the *beeeeeep* outta here.' The hand left. Hours later, four police officers and two police rescue removed the man from our ceiling. Yes. Yes that's right. Comforting, huh? Oh and as an added bonus, he'd stolen my clothes off the clothesline.
2. If I drink vodka, I get nervous rash. All across my chest.
3. Earlier this year a beautician waxed a big chunk of my eyebrow off. I am still waiting for it to grow back. Hmph.
4. Once when I may or may not have had a wee few too many vodkas (hello nervous rash) I pretended I was on the door of a popular pub and made everyone let me check their ID. This included the CEO of some company who didn't have any ID only a business card and pleaded 'But I'm 41'. I didn't let him in.
5. I don't really like eating eggs. I feel a little uneasy about eating eggs. Particularly runny eggs. If they're in a cake, I eat eggs.
6. I like vaccuuming. In fact, I like vacuuming so much I leave our vacuum out often so I can vacuum whenever the mood strikes me.
And because I am being too lazy to look back in my previous posts as to who I have tagged, if you feel the vibe, play, but let me know you're playing so I can pop over to your place!
Oh and each of these awesome gals who tagged me have cool shops - pop in, you might just find some ace beauties for Christmas!