Wednesday 21 October 2009

Blogtoberfest Day 21: Bedside


Before anyone gets their knickers in a knot, I have no idea whose this photo is. If it's yours let me know and of course I will fully credit you! I stuck it in my inspiration folder, and er, I didn't tag it correctly. I love it. I'd like it to be my bed. Maybe we could share? I come with a husband and two smalls. It'd be squashy. But as long as you didn't get your mattress off the side of the road, we're tight.

Anyway, what am I banging on about today? I am the THEME QUEEN for Pip's new meme. Are you a signed up member? If not, click over here (but not before you read this). My theme for this week - BEDSIDE.

Are you fostering a range of dust bunnies next to your bed? Do you have a forest of used tissues tucked under the mattress? Is bedtime precarious because of your leaning tower of books? Or are you growing something in an old glass of water? We want to see it. Messy. Tidy. Styled. Whatevers. Just show! Ok you can go forth and click over to Pip now!


image via

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A tablecloth and a glass lamp base? That person obviously doesn't have wee tackers!

I'll defo play along with this one.

Christina Lowry said...

Yay! Perhaps I should dust first...

Mel said...

Nice one PMM! I'm in ... actually I'll be in tomorrow. I'm off to stare at the bedside now before catching a few zzz's

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

oh god....okay, just trying to think what's beside my bed besides heaps of books that haven't been read and a snotty tissue. this'll be fun.

ninon said...

hello! the best idea for this meme!
I just posted a picture of my bedside table two days ago! I am going to start thinking about next week...

have a nice weekend!

marian said...

it's all a bit too neat & tidy for my liking [yeah i'm a wee bit envious]..i love that quilt in the first pic!..great theme btw better go clear a few things before i start clicking...