Friday 19 March 2010

Fantasy Island Friday:: Frothy Frocks

It's that time of the week again, with cocktail in hand, I'm lying poolside surrounded by hibiscus flowers, there's someone in the distance playing a ukelele and there's Pedro busy cleaning the pool. Such is life friends!

Between you and me, if I'd been smart I could have made my sheet post my FIF, but alas my brain has gone into slow mo' so consider yourself lucky and you're getting more bang for your buck.

So I've gone uber pretty today. I think I first discovered this Etsy seller via the supremely talented Flossy-P. I've been hooked at drooling online ever since.
1920s vintage flapper - check out that beadwork - $USD610.00
1950s vintage polka dot flocked tulle - perfect for going out in the city for a few gimlets with Betty and Don - $USD375.00

1950s vintage sunshine yellow & pink print - Peggy, this would be divine on you $USD280.00

Anyway, gimlets are to be poured and kids are to be shushed and plonked in front of the TV. Happy Fantasy Island Friday gang!

2 comments:

Sarah Walker said...

ha! the last one looks more like a betty draper n.o.

flossy-p said...

hey, I got a mention! TAA lovely!

That first dress is SPEC-TAC-UL-AR!