Tuesday 7 September 2010

Really Big Love:: The Peroxide Crop Chop

Cast your mind back to when I fell in love with Emma Watson's cropped 'do... Remember?

Well now I'm in a new coiffured state of frenzy, big love, heart palpitations, sweaty palms, finger on speed-dial to my trusty hairdresser.. Michelle Williams at the Venice Film Festival - phwoar. I love this style-oozing individual. She always looks tres fabu! I love her peroxide pixie-do. She is a stylish minx if ever I saw one.

And while I was tempted to chop it all off a la Watson, I refrained, and kept my tresses growing, ever so slowly. Some of you said YES PMM go the chop! But I've decided I need my long locks again, just for a wee while (if I can abstain from the snip-snip). I've shaved my head a couple of times before. Plus sported the gamine look, but I just can't go back. Not right now.

image via The Guardian

10 comments:

Lis said...

Oh she is gorgeous. Love, love her hair but sadly could Never pull it off myself. I bet you could wear anything miss seriously good looking.
I'm in dire need of some hair inspiration and a salon appointment.
(Always think of Heath when I see her. How I used to love him. . Esp. Two Hands)

Jgee said...

Oh, love it. She is one hot Mama. Very Twiggy-esque. I am getting a haircut on Thursday and am still in two minds....big change to herald a new season, or a split ends/de boof stock standard trim???

Ellie said...

Love this look. I just got a fringe, which I'm psyched about. But ever so tempted to go for this look.
a-littlelady.blogger.com

mel @ loved handmade said...

That does look gorgeous. I'm so tempted to go short again when I see those glamours sporting their chic do's but I too will persevere with my very slow growing hair..

Little Paper Trees said...

ahhh, she can pull of the peroxide pixie like nobodies business...

Corrie said...

i love that cut too! saw her on tv looking gorgeous! But then I loooooooove short hair, love it! Went really short again when my twinnies were born - only problem and person standing in my way is my husband. He doesn't, boo hoo!

I'm sure you look gorgeous with short hair too - plus I just feel more trendy and a bit more daring when i have short hair!
Corrie:)

Cat said...

Righto Miss Potty Mouth, you officially are my hero for finding such wondrously beautiful "things". I LOVE this "do" and do believe it may be the go for me BUT I shan't be going peroxide blonde as that would just look horrid on me. :)

suzy said...

I saw Michelle's do on the news and oh my stars she looks gorgeous. This is her best look yet.
Keep the image in your hairdo file (i actually have one) and when you feel like a change, drag it out.
xx

Duyvken said...

Oooh, I loved it when I saw it on the SMH site too! Gorgeous! I love having my hair short but it needs to be cut so frequently so keep it neatly maintained and I am not very good at the maintenance.

Stacey said...

I love the short hair. I haven't had mine past my ears in about 15 years.
I did go blonde once, but the maintenance was too much.
I'd be tempted to do it again if I could look as good as Michelle.