Friday 24 February 2012

So Pretty. So Inspiring - Enter Megan Morton



Last night I was lucky enough to score a sneak peek at Megan Morton's new space.

The woman is a genius.

If you're yearning for some inspiration, some pops of colour, something to make your heart skip a beat, you should go check out her new space.

Megan is one of those rare jewels of a woman who is generous, funny, magnificently creative - I adore her.

These images are by beautiful stylist Sophie The who works closely with Megan, of The Propery. I'd like to move a bed in there and live there. There's so much to look at - I could be a magpie, but heck, I left it there for you to enjoy too.

The new space includes the very rad Kitchen by Mike and a sprawling store by Koskela, that I think you could spend the good part of a day trawling through. There is so much treasure, goodness, and gems contained within this space.

Plus there's much more in store.
Tres excitemente.

Hop in there. Like now dudes:
85 Dunning Avenue
Rosebery

all images via Can You See What I See?

4 comments:

Small Catalogue said...

Rosebery has come up in the world!

Rowantree Design said...

I am on my way. This space is totally amazing! I might want to take a blow up mattress and a good bottle of savy!

flora bloom said...

awesome! makes me miss sydney...i shall have to breath deeply and think of amazing perth beaches very hard to not feel sad now :)

Michelle said...

Oh I love Megan's work. It looks beautiful in there!