Friday, 30 November 2012
Uber Good Gift Guide:: For Little Girls
All Tiny is asking for this Christmas are Werecatz Twinz. Hideous. So creepy I don't even know where to find them. So instead I've compiled a list of things I'd love to give her - and I think she might even fancy.
Ideas for little girls are plentiful - I have loads and loads, but I'll keep it to 10. Well. I'll try.
1. Liberty of London X Hello Kitty collaboration (mug $14.95):: Anything from this range from Calico + Ivy:: OH EM GEE! Have you seen this?! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS? Well golly - I do declare, this is probably my very favourite collab - like - ever!
2. Micro Sprite Scooter $149.50:: I think Tiny is *almost* ready for her next scooter. My goodness she loves this thing, she fangs down the path like there's no tomorrow - she's much braver than I am. This Sprite is pretty darn rad.
3. Coco and Ginger Modotti pants from Little Pinwheel $36:: It's safe to say, if I could wear these - I would. Who doesn't want a pair of floral genie pants? (My arms are not raised. Want. Want. Want.) How cute would these be Christmas morning?
4. Orchard Toys Shopping List Game from Fishpond $24:: Have you ever played this game? It's a firm favourite in our home. We love playing it all together, though we haven't played it for a while - must remedy that this weekend! Plus, as your kids get older, you can get booster packs to make it a little trickier! I highly recommend this - and the Bus Stop game.
5. O-Check Kids Horse Section Drawing book from Little Paper Lane $12.95:: Every Christmas our kids receive a new book for drawing. It's a pretty sweet tradition, and serves to preserve their artworks for years to come.
6. Ryan Berkley Black Cat Print from Kido Store $40:: These prints are so ridiculously cool - and I love the idea that Tiny could have her own little French hang stylie gallery in her very own bedroom. This is art with attitude. Ace.
7. Who Will Comfort Toffle? from Booktopia $20.50:: Next year Tiny starts kindy - so don't worry about Toffle - it will be - Who Will Comfort Lexi? I always think books are super good gifts. My kids are book-hungry and I never seem to be able to satiate their appetites. More books please!
8. Tiger Tribe Magna Ballet Carry from Adairs $29.95:: Despite the fact that Tiny kicked ballet to the kerb, she's still a mad-keen fan - even if it is from a distance. I like the look of this magnetic playbook. It could distract her when we're sitting in traffic, which seems to be all. the. time. Thank you Sydney.
9. Tutu Du Monde frock from Chicken and Fishhead $149:: One day, when I have money, I am going to buy Tiny something from Tutu Du Monde. Everything is so beautifully made.
10. LEGO Friends City Park Cafe $49.99:: Tiny is absolutely LEGO Friends mad. She really, really wants this. Right behind the Werecatz Twins.