Monday 17 November 2008

I Think I May Be In Love. Again.


Is it too soon to fall in love? Surely not? I dumped the bin a couple of weeks back. I'm ready to move on from that garbage. Boom boom!

I have a new crush.

I've always loved Etsy. Since way back when. And now I've found a new favourite to flirt with. Roma Winkel.

To lust after. Check it out. Hand painted softies. So beautiful. So amazing. So cool. Discovered via here.

Anyway - found this one word meme over at allsorts. I'm playing. I'm that kind of gal.

Where is your mobile phone? handbag
Where is your significant other? work
Your hair colour? brown

Your mother? beautiful
Your father? thinker
Your favourite thing? family
Your dream last night? lost
Your dream goal? midwife
The room you're in? messy
Your hobby? writing
Your fear? spiders
Where do you want to be in 6 years? elsewhere
Where were you last night? here
What you're not? busty
One of your wish-list items? house
Where you grew up? Tamworth
The last thing you did? kitchen
What are you wearing? stripes
Your TV? quiet
Your pets? fish
Your computer? laptop
Your mood? tired
Missing someone? Choc

Your car? messy

Something you're not wearing? dentures

Favourite shop? bin
Your summer? verge
Love someone? hellyeah
Your favourite colour? yellow
When is the last time you laughed? bed
When is the last time you cried? today

-----------------------

Won't you play too? Tell me if you do.

Three posts in one day? Must be your lucky day. WOOP!

6 comments:

Leonie said...

Was just thinking you had popped onto my screen a few times today and you ended your post how lucky we are and so we are. I love your wit, when a post pops up in Google Reader for you, I grin! (word verification=whingsy, I think Whimsy is more appropriate!)

Cindy said...

Oh Miss Potty Mouth, what a fickle love you have, all the more of you to give around. Love these little gems you keep finding. I think this softie could be very hapy with the yellow rabbit.

Megan.K. said...

love this little game, have just played. BTW - you're the bomb too :)

dee said...

I adore that little friend up top...how sweet and quirky! Fun game, too:)

meetmeatmikes said...

Scuse me. I tagged you. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

that etsy shop straight away. That is pure perfection.